Wednesday, March 21, 2012

LeBron James has re-aggravated his right elbow injury

In Tuesday night’s Phoenix Suns game against the Miami Heat, LeBron James received two really heavy hits and went down on the floor twice in the night.




LeBron James has re-aggravated his right elbow injury which initially became a cause of concern during LeBron James time with the Cleveland Cavaliers and if this was not enough, LeBron James also took a hard hit on the head during play.

"It's the same elbow I hurt in Cleveland so I was a little off, I would say, for the rest of the game," said James. "We'll see the next couple days. I'll come and get some treatment on it. Hopefully doesn't cause any problems."
LeBron James suffered the injury as a direct result of the hard foul made by Markieff Morris, the rookie forward.
At the time it was feared that LeBron James might have suffered a concussion when he went crashing into Grant Hill, though the Miami Heat trainers did let LeBron James return to play after this hit.
"I've never had one of those hits since I've had on pads and a helmet. I don't know exactly what happened," James said. "I had a steal coming and the next thing I know, I was on the floor."
When LeBron James was questioned on a history of a concussion then he replied "No, I'm too tough for that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates